Quectel EM12-G is LTE Advanced category 12 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 12 LTE technology, it delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 600Mbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink peak data rates. Designed in the M.2 form factor, EM12 is compatible with Quectel Cat6 module EM06 and future higher catagory modules which will facilitate customers to migrate between the different categories.
EM12-G is designed for global and nearly covers all the main stream carriers worldwide.
EM12-G supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9HT Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage, etc.
IMPORTANT: Please exercise extreme caution while installing MHF4 connectors to the modem antenna ports. The ports are delicate and easily damaged.
- LTE-A Cat 12 module with M.2 form factor, optimized for eMBB and IoT applications
- Support DL 3x carrier aggregation and 256QAM
- Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and VoLTE
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B9/B12/B13/B14/ B17/B18/B19/B20/B21/B25/B26/B28/B29/B30/ B32/B66